20 Best Ramadan Quotes 2021: Enjoy Blessings of Ramadan
Happy Ramadan! First of all, Happy blessings of Ramadan to our all Muslim brothers and sisters. 1st Ramadan shall start on 14th of April 2021. It is a worldwide event that occurs in the ninth month as per Islamic calendar. It is called a month of fasting and prayers. You may like Ramadan Kareem 2021 Messages from here..
Ramadan is the time to sacrifice our egos. I remember that how my Muslim colleagues in the office where I used to work, fast during the Ramadan period. Here are some Ramadan Kareem wishes, messages and prayers to greet your brothers, sisters and family to have a happy Ramadan that could make them feel more attentive to fulfil all religious obligation of this holy Ramadan of 2021.
Ramadan Kareem 2021 Messages
Ramadan Mubarak. Let’s have a peaceful Ramadan. May Allah show us the right path and answer our prayers.
- When you have faith in Allah, you have everything. Blessed Ramadan 2021.
- Transcend your this life with the path of Allah that He has shown to humankind.
- Insects, animals, fishes and everything and everyone chant the name of Allah. You also chant.
- Give your lord seat on your heart and you would fly from this materialistic worries. Best Ramadan quote!
- Ramadan week is a new chance for new beginning of life. Be the change for yourself.
- Life begins when Allah wants and He wants you to be good and best. Happy Ramadan to all!
Happy Ramadan. May Allah ease your hardships and shower you with loads of peace and prosperity during this holy month of Ramadan. Have a Blesses time!
- Purify yourself in the period of Ramadan. Lord be blessed on you.
- Follow the teachings of Allah and you get all what you want.
- Walk on the path of salvation Allah has shown to you. In his shelter, it is eternal bliss.
- Do good and charitable deeds not only in the month of Ramazan but all times. Allah be with you always!
Ramadan Kareem 2021 Wishes & Quotes
Ramadan Mubarak. Wishing a blessed Ramadan that will inspire you with courage and strength that will help you to win every challenge of life!
- O Allah, forgive us for all our sins and take us in your blessings and happiness. We are very weak; give us the strength to fight against sins!!
- Whenever you feel alone and sad, remember that God is with you. He will never leave you alone and always guide you.
- The month of blessings is on the way so be prepared to fill your life with Allah’s blessings and mercy, Ramadan Kareem my dear.
- We observe that in the scriptures, fasting is almost always linked with prayer. Without prayer, fasting is not complete fasting; it’s simply going hungry.
Happy Ramadan. May this Ramadan enlighten our souls and the love of Allah reaches the deepest core of hearts Ramadan Mubarak to all.
- May you become so purified and blessed in the holy month of Ramadan that Allah came to you and blessed you!
- Pray five times in a day to your Allah and no evil could touch you! Happy Ramadan!
- May you get all the blessings and manifold of blessing in the holiest period of Ramzan!
- Don’t worry about anything. Just walk towards your aim always chanting the name of Allah. And you will be successful.