Happy Nurses Day
Organised annually by the International Council of Nurses, International Nurses Day celebrates the contribution that nurses make to societies around the world. This Day is celebrated on 12 May every year. Due to current Corona pandemic situation Nurses are playing important role to save lives of people & many scarified their lives to save humanity. Download Nurses Day Theme Images from here..
The theme of 2020, Nurses: A Voice to Lead – Nursing the World to Health, shows how nurses are central to addressing a wide range of health challenges. It not only encourages nurses and people to celebrate the big day, but also provides information and resources to help raise the profile of the profession throughout the year and attract a new generation into the nursing family.
Nurses Day Theme Images
Happy Nursing Day to the one who knows how to heal with love…..
- Where there is love of nursing,there is love of mankind…..
- To all you Nurses in the world,I admire and look up to you.you are awesome and seriously hold the greatest titles on earth…
- Save one life and you’re a hero, save a hundred lives and you’re a nurse…
- On this nursing day i want to send a heartfelt wish your way.May all your days be as beautiful as you have made all of mine…..
Many things aren’t equal but everyone gets the same 24 hours, 7 days a week. We make time for what we truly want.
International Nurses Day Quotes Wishes & Images
- A nurse is not what you do. It is what you are… I am a nurse. It’s not what I do, it’s what I AM.
- Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest accomplishment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. -Leo Buscaglia
- Bound by paperwork, short on hands, sleep, and energy… nurses are rarely short on caring. -Sharon Hudacek
They may forget your name, but they will never forget how you made them feel.
- When you are a nurse, you know that everyday you will touch a life or a life will touch yours.
- A nurse is one who opens the eyes of a newborn & gently closes the eyes of a dying man. It is indeed a high blessing to be the first and last to witness the beginning and end of life.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is great work. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. -Steve Jobs
Nurses are a unique kind. They have this insatiable need to care for others, which is both their greatest strength and fatal flaw. -Dr. Jean Watson, RN, Doctor, Author and Professor
- Nurses encompasses an art, a humanistic orientation, a feeling for the value of the individual, and an intuitive sense of ethics, and of the appropriateness of action taken. –Myrtle Aydelotte
- To accomplish great things, you must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe. -Anatole France
- Forgive yourself, you are not perfect. Show yourself grace; you are still learning. Show yourself patience; you are on a journey.
Other Related Articles:-